I have Dual Enrollment English and it is pretty good.. you have a techer there with you and you get college credit for it... it costs like 80 some dollars but well worth it
wish i would have never enrolled in ap english and govement, you just dont get the same affect of having a teacher in class with you..plus the english teacher is a joke IMO...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I have Dual Enrollment English and it is pretty good.. you have a techer there with you and you get college credit for it... it costs like 80 some dollars but well worth it
see, i take the AP english and gov't over the tv...and we had to take a test, if we passed that test we had to pay the 80 some odd dollars to get the dual enrollment deal and the college credit
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Actually I am enrolled in Biology2, Chemistry, and a few other advanced classes...and will be taking ap classes soon...they are offered at Pound...
I hate to tell you but if you would have done more than dip snuff in the fieldhouse you wouldn't have to worry about your life so much....
One problem. Even with this. Not all schools still have all the AP classes you are talking about. Not now. Or the personnel to properly teach them.
Many teachers were transferred a few yrs back to put this in place. But im not sure even how many AP classes PV has or can offer. Kelly should have some good ones. I know they got one of Appy's teachers to teach it. Transferred there in 2003. After 20 yrs at Appy.
i am receiving a B.A. in Political Science and a minor in Theatre this spring...and am attending seminary in the fall...
yea we had to take that test last year too. same thing for Pre-Cal
The only class a college will consider as 'advanced' is an AP course. Those are few and far between in Wise County right now.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
who's that?
I learned more in my AP History class than in just about any other class I have ever taken.
Ms Abbott was a damn fine educator. I sometimes sit here at home and watch those classes.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks